Перейти к основному содержанию

bounty hunter quick draw 2 user manual

PetrVsevolodovich20 чт, 13.10.2022 - 18:39
bounty hunter quick draw 2 user manual LINK 1 ENTER SITE >>> http://gg.gg/12fd3i <<< Download LINK 2 ENTER SITE >>> http://chilp.it/858b0fd <<< Download PDF File Name:bounty hunter quick draw 2 user manual.pdf Size: 4666 KB Type: PDF, ePub, eBook Uploaded: 6 May 2019, 23:16 Rating: 4.6/5 from 715 votes. Status: AVAILABLE Last checked: 15 Minutes ago! eBook includes PDF, ePub and Kindle version In order to read or download bounty hunter quick draw 2 user manual ebook, you need to create a FREE account. ✔ Register a free 1 month Trial Account. ✔ Download as many books as you like (Personal use) ✔ Cancel the membership at any time if not satisfied. ✔ Join Over 80000 Happy Readers bounty hunter quick draw 2 user manual The Quick Draw II is a motion detector; movement over The characteristics are The Quick Draw II is a motion detector; movement over an object is required in order for the machine to detect the object and emit a tone. Alternatively, you can sweep a metal object over a motionless search coil. Before using your Quick Draw II, it is important to read these instructions. This manual's description of detection concepts and types of metals is. Knob Just follow these steps: Using the supplied bolt and knurled knob, attach the search coil to the lower stem. Press the button on the upper end of the lower stem and slide the lower stem into the upper stem. It should flash momentarily when the Power Switch is turned on. IMPORTANT: Your Quick Draw II metal detector requires two 9-Volt ALKALINE batteries. Follow these steps to install the batteries. Carefully. While the Quick Draw II Tab.If the indicator The Depth Indicator is accurate for comes on and stays on, replace the coin-sized objects. It indicates the batteries.Common sources of SENSITIVITY knob in the 100 EMI are power lines, both suspended clockwise. Refer to the illustration below as a reference for the levels required to discriminate out different objects. Most will tones which classify metal objects into induce a medium tone. Most will be categories. It inch above the ground as you search. Dig only the repeatable low and high tones, avoid the broken or non-repeatable tones. OTHER APPLICATIONS: Use your Quick Draw II to find property markers, machine parts, and lost keys. Keep your detector in ALL-METAL mode for these tasks. Gold prospecting also requires the ALL-METAL mode. The following suggestions will help you care for your metal detector so you can enjoy it for years to come. Handle the metal detector carefully. Dropping it can damage circuit boards and cases. Manual The DISC (Discriminate) Mode operates on the sameAll modes can be fine-tuned by the. http://www.buildonhope.org/car-electrical-wiring-manual.xml bounty hunter quick draw 2 owners manual, bounty hunter quick draw 2 manual, bounty hunter quick draw 2 metal detector manual, bounty hunter quick draw 2 user manual, bounty hunter quick draw 2 user manual pdf, bounty hunter quick draw 2 user manual download, bounty hunter quick draw 2 user manual free, bounty hunter quick draw 2 user manual online. Motion of theSearchcoil must move across target (or target move across searchcoil).To reject iron and other undesired. Small iron objectsMotion is still required to make aA medium tone will be emitted for pull-tabs,Other coins and silver itemsThe first step towards this goal is toII metal detector.Can also be adjusted to other settings.Leave enough slack in the cableThen tightenBe sure the holes and pins line up correctly.Do not pull on the cable.If the low battery indicator stays onA headphone jack is providedPurchase stereo headphones that have right and left volume controls.Extended high-volume listeningOver time, your earsThe detectorIf the unit does not come on properly,Turned higher, largeA small percentage of pull-tabs will still be detected, especially pull-tabsThe displaysOther targets, such as large gold, willMedium- sized gold will also fall into thisSome small goldFor example, broadcasting antennas and powerNOTE: Some Gold itemsMany other types of metal can fall under any oneThere is always a trash to treasure ratio when detecting;For instance,There are also pull-tabs that are bent andYou cannot test a unit indoors on the floor, because there is usually metalThe object you're testing with needs to be swung in a side to side motionSome gold rings fall in theAfter properly rotating the coil, remove anyTest the detector by sweeping a metal objectNote that some pull-tabsIn the AUTO NOTCHBesides copper and silver, otherNever swing the coil as if it was a pendulum.If a signalFalse signals can be causedThese signals are easily recognized by their often broken or non-repeatableThe main key to handlingTo prevent erratic signals and difficult pinpointingCoil System.Try cutting back the SENSITIVITY slightlyRemember, to swing your coil slowly. Some false signals will occur on highly rusted metals, but if the signalSometimes, oxidation can alsoThis may also occur if the. SENSITIVITY is set too high. http://aprilboya.com/userfiles/car-dvd-service-manual.xml Try replacing your batteriesDropping it can damage circuitTemperature extremes can shorten the life of electronic devices and distortBe careful to prevent water from entering the chassis. After using the coilBe extremely careful withAll illustrations can be found in the original manual published by First. TX Mfg. Co. and available through the factory: (915) 855-4206.Searchcoil must move across target (or target move across searchcoil).To reject iron and other undesired. Small iron objectsMotion is still required to make aA medium tone will be emitted for pull-tabs,Other coins and silver itemsThe first step towards this goal is toII metal detector.Can also be adjusted to other settings.Leave enough slack in the cableThen tightenBe sure the holes and pins line up correctly.Do not pull on the cable. If the low battery indicator stays onA headphone jack is providedPurchase stereo headphones that have right and left volume controls.Extended high-volume listeningOver time, your earsThe detectorIf the unit does not come on properly,Turned higher, largeA small percentage of pull-tabs will still be detected, especially pull-tabsThe displaysOther targets, such as large gold, willMedium- sized gold will also fall into thisSome small goldFor example, broadcasting antennas and powerNOTE: Some Gold itemsMany other types of metal can fall under any oneThere is always a trash to treasure ratio when detecting;For instance,There are also pull-tabs that are bent andYou cannot test a unit indoors on the floor, because there is usually metalThe object you're testing with needs to be swung in a side to side motionSome gold rings fall in theAfter properly rotating the coil, remove anyTest the detector by sweeping a metal objectNote that some pull-tabsIn the AUTO NOTCHBesides copper and silver, otherNever swing the coil as if it was a pendulum. http://www.diamondsinthemaking.com/content/boss-dr-groove-202-manual If a signalFalse signals can be causedThese signals are easily recognized by their often broken or non-repeatableThe main key to handlingTo prevent erratic signals and difficult pinpointingCoil System.Try cutting back the SENSITIVITY slightlyRemember, to swing your coil slowly. After using the coilBe extremely careful withShipping charges to consumerCORPORATION of defective product. Damages caused by abuse, neglect or failurePack in original carton or other suitable padded carton and return to BOUNTY. HUNTER CORPORATION, shipping charges PREPAID.This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have otherReport They live in the sugar-city of Mackay, some 350 kilometres away from my homeI do a lot of detecting around North Queensland,I've tried nearlyThe only detectors that I find work satisfactorily are the Bounty Hunter. Tracker IV and Minelab Sovereign XS.A sting from the tentacles of the BoxNot surprisingly,I worked my wayI noticed that he was using. Bounty Hunter's new Quick Draw II and, after a lot of sweet-talking, I wasIV, for a go of the Quick Draw II.It has dual LCD readout meters that willDiscrimination touch-pads. All modes are silent search. The standard 8-inchLow tone indicates fiveThe three-tone audio and. LCD meters also work in the All Metal mode -- this is a big bonus as I alwaysTo my knowledge,There are nine marked target IDs. The target ID is marked for American coins but you will soon learn whereDraw II metal detector.A battery warningThe detector is powered by two 9Other than that, the detectorI noticed I was getting a few signals that would onlyDon't be afraid to dig any signal that has a different sound, as this isWith this in mind, I stronglyThis way, you will still find all cupro-nickelMetal mode (it is best to mark the original position, say with a pencil orNotch mode (I only use Notch in parks where there is a lot of junk). Instead. https://connylahnstein.com/images/bynford-air-compressor-manual.pdf I pinpoint in the Notch mode which takes a little bit of practice to masterI slipped my car keys into the same pocket. After a period of time my pocket started to become very hot as the keys hadHunter Quick Draw II thanks to the prompt service of David Cooper from Treasure. Enterprises in Brisbane.I also findSo for thirty dollars extra you will own a complete new metal detector --. Please try again.Please try again.In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Register a free business account Please try your search again later.Amazon calculates a product’s star ratings based on a machine learned model instead of a raw data average. The model takes into account factors including the age of a rating, whether the ratings are from verified purchasers, and factors that establish reviewer trustworthiness. Please try again later. C. J. Myers 5.0 out of 5 stars I had to read the manual and it took some use to get the hang of the different settings. It allows you to bypass junk and only dig up wanted items. I have found some jewelry and many coins (no old ones) with it. I am by no means a serious metal detector person, but this is perfect for the casual user.Still trying to figure out today!It's easy to use and gives you a lot of information about what it detects. It's a good entry level detector.The box arrived open at one end so I had no idea if something was missing. Thankfully it was all there. Item kind of cheap looking for the money. I hope it works!Got it out on the beach, he found a quarter. LOLFound a lost wedding ring in the sand and a few other goodies. Bounty Hunter puts a lot of bang for the buck in their detectors.All inizio volevo fare il reso perche pensavo funzionasse male invece dopo aver perso molto tempo a settarlo mi sono ricreduto. https://plenar.hr/wp-content/plugins/formcraft/file-upload/server/content/files/16299494974b85---Convair-supercool-trb-user-manual.pdf Non ha un manuale in italiano e neanche si trova quindi richiede conoscenza dell inglese.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again Vendor was good to deal with. Easy to use. Keep the instructions handy.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again. Includes LCD display with depth readout, 3-tone audio discrimination and 9-segment visual target identification. Made in USA. Whether sweeping the searchcoil ultra fast or ultra slow, the Quick Draw II will detect targets with tremendous accuracy. Download Owner's Manual here. FEATURES: I am convinced Quick Draw II is THE best value available of any make by any conpany. The features on the QDII are generally found only on much higher priced detectors. This thing really works as advertised. I have already found several coins and other things right in my own yard. It will reliably indicate what coin is being detected although it many times confuses dimes and pennies on the LCD readout. It is very sensitive and detects most coin size items very reliably to about 6 or 8 inches. The auto notch discrimination works well and filters out most trash items. I have used metal detectors that ended up being aggravating and frustrating. This one is a pleasure to use and is quickly becoming a relaxing and profitable pastime for me. If you want a serious metal detector without spending a whole lot of money give it a try. After learning how to use it I went outside and low and behold I found a quarter, a dime, a nickle, and 2 pennies (one was a 1950). I bought this to basically find my property stakes which are buried about 4 inches under ground. I had to read the manual and it took some use to get the hang of the different settings. Choose between Auto Notch and Variable Notch modes or select the 3-level iron discrimination during relic hunting. The digital coin depth indicator of this Bounty Hunter metal detector lets you know how deep you need to dig in order to reach the target. www.daynapidhoresky.com/ckfinder/userfiles/files/99-holden-rodeo-workshop-manual.pdf The ergonomically designed S-Rod handle system of the treasure hunter metal detector provides comfortable hand grip. FEATURES Please, use only the batteries that are recommended. Take a particular attention to the safety instructions written in the user guide. The Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II metal detector parks in powerful features, like an advanced Zilog Z-86 computer circuit, for superior discrimination and control. Quick Draw II features three levels of iron discrimination, enabling the user to tune out small nails and other trash, while still detecting larger relics and collectibles. The unit provides both target ID and depth readout; sensitivity control; full discrimination; auto and variable notch, and a low battery indicator. The Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II metal detector parks in powerful features, like an advanced Zilog Z-86 computer circuit, for superior discrimination and control. It can even detect a quarter-inch gold nugget buried under four inches of earth. The unit provides both target ID and depth readout; sensitivity control; full discrimination; auto and variable notch, and a low battery indicator. It comes complete with built-in speaker and headphone jack, and is backed by Bounty Hunter's exclusive five-year limited warranty. I have never used a detector, but I. Please share your review with our community. We appreciate your thoughts and take them into consideration. Your experience will help other detectorists determine if a product is worth taking out into the field and if we should continue to carry it. Please include your email address below so we can get in touch with you regarding your metal detecting experience with this product. Not much in depth, maybe 6 inches but great signals in recognizing clad coins. I have used this machine while stationed in Japan, while in the Navy. I still have and use both machines. https://discarga.com/wp-content/plugins/formcraft/file-upload/server/content/files/162994953376cc---convair-supercool-tr-manual.pdf My Minelab is over 17 years old and is going into retirement mode like myself but the Quick Draw II is still on the top of its game. Thank you, Bounty Hunter! First Texas is about as bad as it gets to deal with when you have a problem with your detector. I am a White's user and always will be, you can't beat the customer service and professionalism of White's, but I was tempted with the price and features of this BH. This thing is unstable and beeps at dirt. Tried to resolve the issue with BH and they told me this detector has issues with disc mode and to run it in notch. I won't sell this thing used because it really isn't even worth the shipping cost to someone. Maybe I can salvage the parts and make a stand or something. I have a much older one than this Quick Draw II. The one I have and still use on occasion, came out before this one, it had no pin pointing, no depth finder, but had three tones, I learned on that detector, bought it some time in the 1980's. It is a turn on and go detector, at the time I was just hunting coins, then I just went on weekends and after work. I knew my area as I am a 3rd generation to it. I never found Indian heads pennies or v nickels but found a lot of buffalo, wheaties, merc silver quarters, a few half dollars, one standing lib.I learned to find my depth by lifting the coil off the ground and swinging it pin pointed by crossing the coil. I am going to buy another one for my wife. It will be easy for her to use. I have three other detectors including two White's and an older Garrett. I detect everyday as I am retired and I live in a gold area. My White's both have that capability. I have a lot of good memories of my Bounty Hunter Quick Draw. It has been a lot of fun. For that reason I give it a good review, for the money you can't go wrong. We took them out to try to tune them and we ended up picking up what appeared to be coins on the display, but 9 times outta 10 we would dig up pull tabs or aluminum. http://lichnyiybrand.ru/wp-content/plugins/formcraft/file-upload/server/content/files/162994962f29ce---convair-supercool-trb-portable-air-conditioner-manual.pdf Mind you we tuned them with coins, a gold ring and a silver quarter before we left the house and notched out iron, aluminum and pull tabs. But for some reason I even scanned across an aluminum can that was buried and it was showing continuously each time I scanned over it. It was a quarter so I tried notching it out and did nothing, auto notch did nothing, nor discriminate. It was still saying the aluminum can was a quarter. So have fun trying to find gold near buried trash. As for Kellyco's accessories there's no way they're worth that much. Well that about narrows it down, hopefully this review is helpful.Recently, I have been taking it out locally in parks and school yards and have had much success. While I still haven't found any gold jewelry, I find lots of clad coins every time I go out. This spring I had my best find yet - an 1862 Civil War token. I find this machine easy to use and with more practice you get familiar with the tones. I usually have a pretty good idea of what target I'm on by the tone alone. The battery life is very good too. I recommend this detector to anyone new to the hobby for the price and performance. Do yourself a favor though, with the money you save on the detector get yourself a Garret Pro-Pointer pin-pointer it will save you tons of time digging. I found wheat and Indian head pennies. I have found a 24k gold coin still not identified. Yesterday I found a 1930’s brass lone ranger badge. I have found several matchbox cars. The only drawback I have is aluminum foil. I love this detector. My wife and I both like it for that same reason. Now the Quick Draw goes together real easy from putting the (2) 9 volt alkaline batteries in and how the coil shaft goes together. Looking at the face plate is what my wife likes most. It has the nine dictate target ID and the three different tone solutions. They are high, medium and low. A person hears a tone and then looks at the target read out to see what could be there. www.dayiprofil.com/upload/files/99-holden-rodeo-workshop-manual-download.pdf Then looks at the depth read out to see how much digging will have to be done for the target. This is all given in inches very easy to follow. The next is the discriminating modes that the Quick Draw II has. It is real easy to use and handle. Last year I found some 600 pennies 200 quarters 300 dimes 200 nickels. I also found a lot toy cars, rings some 9.25, and others just as neat. All in all, the Quick Draw II is good metal detector easy to use, easy to read the digital face plate. On the beaches, I have found lots of coins, no coins that were very old but I found two old World War Two tent stakes that had been used for the army in military training on this particular beach. On an old farmstead I have found some really cool stuff, one of which is copper molding with some really artistic design that must have been the trim around a piece of furniture or possibly around a doorway. I found it at ten inches deep in hard packed soil outside the old doorway. I shined it up good and now I have it in my den. To think that the person who hung that copper trim up did so 100 to 150 years ago, is so gratifying to me. I am touching this piece of history. To wonder what that man might have dropped in his yard that I haven't found yet will keep me going back. The Quick Draw is easy to tune and it’s basically a turn on and start searching. Its default is in the all metal mode so I leave it there most of the time. Sometimes I do use the Auto-Notch button on the beach which blocks out lots of trash. It shows a depth gauge from 0 to 10 inches which most of my finds have been in the 4 to 6 inch range. I would recommend this metal detector to everyone from novice to pro and for the money you can’t go wrong. I am happy with it and haven't had any problems at all with it. The Quick Draw II is a great metal detector for the money. This machine is easy to use and understand with features that I feel fit in with the pros. The meter display is easy to read and accurate. The controls give you the ability to adapt to all kinds of aspects and terrain. I have found two hundred plus dollars in coins. A one hundred five year old token and countless items of use; like nuts, bolts, washers and screws, including metals of Brass, Copper, Aluminum etc, that also can be turned in for cash. The depth of finds is excellent - up to two feet in some conditions. The discrimination control gives the ability to phase out metals of choice in conditions that would drive other detectors crazy. The headphone jack is also a plus for this machine. It comes with an eight and a half inch coil that is waterproof, and can be changed to a smaller coil. Other accessories can be adapted as well. The sensitivity control is one of the best on the market. I have been able to pinpoint items that others did not. I would highly recommend this machine to anyone with an interest in metal detecting. I wanted to start with a cost effective model and after finding treasure eventually upgrade. I researched a few models and talked to a few seasoned vets and most said this was a great model to start with. The price range was great and the learning curve was very easy to adjust to. After a few quick trips out to heavily visited river edges and beaches, I felt like I was a seasoned pro with my Quick Draw II. I liked that the sounds were much different and easy to decipher what I may be hovering over. It seemed so easy and fun. Soon my Dad joined me with a much pricier model for some quality time. It’s quite amazing. On our trips our typical finds with this detector are coins and trash items, such as cans, bottle tops, tabs, and the like. But we have found quite a few coins, and recently found (2) 1854 dimes, and an 1853 quarter in an area that had been scoured by many detectors before. I enjoy this detector and its learning qualities for the hobby so much that we bought my brother the same model to learn with. Metal Detecting is a great family hobby that is rewarding! I found square nails, old animal traps, metal straps and other odd hardware. All of this was stuff that had fallen off of the wagons which were on their way to Oregon in the mid 1840s. I was even able to locate the site of a settler's home which had been attacked and burned to the ground. From a historical perspective, I can say that nothing beats a good metal detector. A good detector is easy to use, and provides a lot of fun for the whole family. In terms of finding anything really valuable, I can only say that I have on occasion found silver coins in beach and playground areas. A silver dime is worth a lot more than ten cents these days, and is well worth keeping. However, for me the real joy is finding something that is very old and bears testimony to what life must have been like in 19th century America. Amazingly, they also found small arrowheads which had been used with bows and arrows. Finding these lead bullets, many of them deformed because they had been fired, and in association with the arrowheads is difficult to explain. However, it is our belief that this must have been the site of an encounter and battle between early settlers in the area, and Native Americans who were protecting their territory. What a story these relics could tell us if they could only speak! So let’s face it, everyone isn't cut out to swing a metal detector all day long. Even though these new generations of detectors are light, well balanced, and easy to use; if the sight of an old shiny silver coin you found buried in the ground doesn't excite you, then you probably won't enjoy metal detecting. When I started detecting, you first had to read a ten page, confusing, start up manual. This was before you could just turn the machine on. A lot of the machines today are made so that even a newbie can turn their machines on. You can start hunting after familiarizing yourselves with an easy to understand and short manual. From the old six or seven pound detector I started out with, they're down to two to three pounds today. Some of the machines made years ago didn't have a meter, which made it hard for a lot of people to use them. Listening to the audio was the only way you knew when your detector was over metal. As your experience with your machine grew, you would start to hear different tone pitches for all the different types of metal in the ground. By burying different coins, I learned the sound they make. Silver coin machines today all have meters that tell you what you're digging and even how deep it is. When I first started detecting I couldn't believe how much junk metal there was in my backyard. Sometime in the past everyone in town must have drank beer in my yard. I found at least three pounds of pull tabs, but after I had them dug up I started finding coins. Whenever a new generation of detectors comes out, I try to buy one. My wife isn't real happy about me buying a new one every year, but she doesn't mind wearing the jewelry I have found. I found a large silver brooch on her family’s old homestead; I bet you can guess who has it now. Although I am new to the fields of hunting, I feel that there are many brands on the market that are better suited for both fields. The Bounty Hunter (Quick Draw II) I have is quite cumbersome and awkward to handle and to use. The detector is economical to buy, but there are other brands better I think for the same or for a little more money. I have used the Gold Bug II that a friend has, and it is a very good machine, both easy to use and easy to handle. The price of this detector a quite a bit higher but the rewards are greater with it. I have researched some into buying the Garrett Ace 250 and also the Garrett 2500. The 250 is a lower end, less expensive unit. I think for the money it is a very good machine, and it has some very good features that make it easy to use. The Garrett 2500 is quite a bit more expensive, but it has a lot more features to go along with it. The second thing would be that the unit is rugged enough for transporting on four wheelers. A person tries to be careful with the units, but accidents happen. Along with the units being dust proof. I will continue to check out detectors until I find the one that I feel is the best for me. You have to keep swinging left and right and forward and back to pinpoint the target. It seems too good for targets 6 to 8 inches down. It's easy to fine-tune the discrimination. The I.D. meter jumps around on targets so its hard to guess if the target is a pull tab or a dime. I had done a lot of research on features, cost, reliability and listened to what seasoned metal detecting enthusiasts had to say about this metal detector before I purchased it. In my opinion, this detector is the greatest bang for the buck, when it comes to a metal detector that you can just turn on and start detecting, but has features that make detecting a fun as well as rewarding experience. My experience in using the Quick Draw II (QDII) has been nothing but pleasurable. It's simple enough to learn rather quickly, but has the features that make this hobby fun and rewarding. The manual is pretty straightforward and gives the user enough information to use the detector effectively. I've found lots of clad (modern day coinage), and a number of rings, tokens, toys etc. As you will learn about metal detecting, no detector will be 100 accurate, there are too many variables. The Discrimination Feature works very well and is easy to set to accommodate various conditions. The QDII has some very nice features. It has a Sensitivity Control, Discrimination Control, Discrimination Mode, Notch Mode and an Auto-Notch Mode.The LCD Display has a Target Identification Indicator, accurate Depth Indicator and Low Battery Indicator. I love this metal detector because it is easy to use, very consistent and reliable and will find lots and lots of targets. As the title to this review indicates, the QDII is a real workhorse, it's a detector that I grab on the way out the door, head for a likely area and start detecting. I bought it from Kellyco through the mail, and received great service from them. The person I talked to on the phone was very courteous and helpful in selecting my metal detector. My new Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II arrived with clear instructions on how to set it up and how to use it. I like the Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II for its ease of use and simple operating procedures. The Quick Draw has simple to read indicators, it will tell you what size of coin you have found before you dig it up. It will also tell you if it is a pull tab or other metal object. I usually dig up every thing that I detect just to be safe. I have found coins and other metal objects up to a depth of nine inches. I have found that the readings have always been very accurate. It uses batteries very sparingly and is very durable. I have left it in the trunk of my car for long periods of time with no adverse effects. It is a tough, durable and simple to use detector. It is simple to use, thus it would be a good pick for the first time detector to purchase. The Quick Draw II is very reasonably priced considering all the good qualities that have been built into the detector. I would give the Quick Draw II a four star rating based on its initial cost and the quality of the machine, also for its ease of use. I would definitely recommend this detector to anyone especially a newbie purchasing a first detector. The Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II is so accurate that when you have it set correctly you will stop wasting time on junk and maximize your time and effort. If you don't want to dig zinc pennies, don't. If it tells you that it is a zinc, it is a zinc.