Перейти к основному содержанию

suzuki alt 50 service manual

PetrVsevolodovich20 чт, 06.10.2022 - 21:16
suzuki alt 50 service manual LINK 1 ENTER SITE >>> http://gg.gg/12dj87 <<< Download LINK 2 ENTER SITE >>> http://chilp.it/a92c6c1 <<< Download PDF File Name:suzuki alt 50 service manual.pdf Size: 3925 KB Type: PDF, ePub, eBook Uploaded: 29 May 2019, 21:16 Rating: 4.6/5 from 597 votes. Status: AVAILABLE Last checked: 13 Minutes ago! eBook includes PDF, ePub and Kindle version In order to read or download suzuki alt 50 service manual ebook, you need to create a FREE account. ✔ Register a free 1 month Trial Account. ✔ Download as many books as you like (Personal use) ✔ Cancel the membership at any time if not satisfied. ✔ Join Over 80000 Happy Readers suzuki alt 50 service manual GENERAL INFORMATION Other information considered as generally known is not included. Read the GENERAL INFORMATION section to fa-. Apply molybdenum oil solution. Measure in current range. (Mixture of engine oil and SUZUKI MOLY PASTE in a ratio of 1:1) Apply SUZUKI SUPER GREASE “A”. Measure in diode test range. 99000-25030 Apply SUZUKI MOLY PASTE. Measure in voltage range. (Mixture of engine oil and SUZUKI MOLY PASTE in a ratio of 1:1) Apply SUZUKI SUPER GREASE “A”. Measure in current range. 99000-25010 Apply SUZUKI MOLY PASTE. Pay special attention to the mes- sages highlighted by these signal words. Indicates a potential hazard that could result in death or injury. An unleaded gasoline is recommended. ENGINE OIL (For USA) Use SUZUKI CCI SUPER 2-CYCLE MOTOR LUBRICANT or an equivalent good quality synthetic based 2-stroke engine oil rated FC under the JASO classification. CODE COUNTRY or AREA P-02 P-03 P-28 Canada. Maintenance intervals are expressed in terms of kilometers, miles and months, and are dependent on whichever comes first. NOTE: More frequent servicing may be performed on vehicle that are used under severe conditions. Major lubrication points are indicated below.AIR CLEANER Clean every 3 months. If the air cleaner is clogged with dust, intake resistance will be increase, resulting in a decrease in engine output and an increase in fuel consumption. Remember, the rapid wear of piston rings and the cylinder bore is of- ten caused by a defective or poorly fitted element. Replace every 6 months. Neglecting the spark plug maintenance will eventually leads to difficult starting and poor engine performance. If the spark plug is used for a long period, the electrode gradually burns away and carbon builds up along the inside part of the spark plug. The standard drive chain is DID420. SUZUKI recommends to use this standard drive chain as a replacement.Check that all chassis bolts and nuts are tightened to their specified torque. http://csrahrs.com/e-bussiness/fckimages/4-ton-porta-power-manual.xml suzuki alt 50 service manual, suzuki alt 50 service manual, suzuki alt 50 service manual pdf, suzuki alt 50 service manual download, suzuki alt 50 service manual online, suzuki alt 50 service manual free. (Refer to page 2-15 for the locations of the following bolts and nuts on the motorcycle.) N. To insure proper performance and longevity of the clutch assem- blies it is essential that the clutches engage smoothly and gradu- ally. Refer to the pages listed in each section for removal and reinstallation instructions. ENGINE LEFT SIDE Engine sprocket. The drive chain joint clip should attached in the way that the slit end will face opposite the direction of travel.Check the gasket surface of the cylinder head for distortion. Use a straightedge and thickness gauge. Take clearance readings at several places. If either is out of specification or the different between these two measurements is more than the limits, replace both the piston and piston pin. Position the dial gauge, as shown, and rotate the crankshaft slowly to read the runout. Inspect the oil seal and if it is dam- aged, replace it with a new one. Wash the bearing with a cleaning solvent and lubricate it with Play motor oil before inspection. For USA ( 99000-25030: SUZUKI SUPER GREASE “A”. FUEL FILTER INSPECTION AND CREANING If the fuel filter is dirty with sediment or rust, fuel will not flow smoothly and loss in engine power may result. Clean the circuits in the carburetor body with a spray-type cleaner and allow each circuit to soak, if nec- essary, to loosen dirt and varnish. Mea- sure the float height A while the float arm is just contacting the needle valve using vernier calipers. Bend the tongue 1 as nec- essary to bring the float height A to the specified value. Changes should only be made when adjusting for differences in altitude or other climatic conditions. NOTE: When removing the oil pump cam, the plunger and its spring will pop out. Do not miss there two parts. Inspect the oil pump valve wall and clutch cover bore wall for nick, scratches or other damage. REMOUNTING Remount the exterior parts in the reverse order of removal. http://www.gamainvest.sk/images/data/4-way-air-valve-manual.xml If any damage are found, replace the front shock absorber with a new one. Do not attempt to disassemble the front shock absorber. It is unserviceable.If any damages are found, replace the tie rod with a new one. BEARING Wash the bearing with a cleaning solvent and lubricate it with motor oil before inspection. If any dameges found, replace the bushing with a new one.NOTE: Make sure that the spark plug cap and spark plug are connected. Adjust or replace. 6. Tighten or replace defective parts. Piston diam. Use SUZUKI CCI SUPER OIL. If they are not avail- For the others able, use a good quality 2-stroke engine oil rated FC under the JASO classification. Piston diam. Use SUZUKI CCI SUPER OIL. If they are not avail- able, use a good quality 2-stroke engine oil rated For the others FC under the JASO classification. This Suzuki ALT50 Manual has been produced primarily for experienced Suzuki mechanics whose job is to inspect, adjust, repair and service Suzuki ALT50 three-wheelers. Apprentice mechanics and “do it yourself” mechanics will also find this Suzuki ALT50 Manual to be an extremely useful guide. The Suzuki Model ALT50 manufactured to standard specifications is the main subject matter of this Suzuki ALT50 Manual. However, the ALT50 three-wheeler distributed in your country might differ in minor respects from the standard-specification and, if they do, it is because some minor modifications (which are of no consequence in most cases as far as servicing is concerned) had to be made to comply with the statutory requirements of your country. Originally printed November, 1982. In doing so, no representation of affiliation, association or the like is intended, unless otherwise stated. Moreover, we are in fact owners of intellectual property, property that is a valuable asset to our business. http://www.drupalitalia.org/node/71199 Manual covers all the topics like: Engine Service, General Information, Transmission, Chassis, Lighting, Steering, Seats, Clutch, Suspension, Locks, Brakes, Lubrication, Electrical, Frame, Fuel, Exhaust, Battery, Wiring Diagram etc Cordialement Mr Rodrigues. Please try again.Please try again.Please try again. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Videos Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video. Upload video To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. If you are a dealer please Click Here to learn more about Cyclepedia PRO. Why pay more for poor quality photos elsewhere? Join the Cyclepedia Reseller network by becoming an online affiliate. There's no inventory to take on, nothing to ship and no customer service to deal with. We take care of everything. Learn More. This is someone who understands customer service. All of the manual listed below are full factory service manuals with hundreds of pages containing step by step instructions, full wiring diagrams and detailed illustrations on how to repair, rebuild or maintain virtually anything to your motorcycle. It is fully printable, print 1 page, 1 chapter or print the entire manual and put it in a 3-ring binder. Once you download your manual it is yours forever. RepairManualGuru.com Copyright 2014 RepairManualGuru.com All Rights Reserved. Service manual ebooks 1983 suzuki alt 50 service manual is available on pdf epub and doc format you can directly download and save in in to your. It covers service, repair. https://abcdedektor.com/images/bosch-pkp18e-manual.pdf Description This Suzuki ALT LT125 185 1983-1987 Clymer ATV ATC Repair Manual provides detailed service information, step-by-step repair instruction and maintenance specifications for 1983-1986 Suzuki ALT125, 1983-1987 Suzuki LT125, 1984-1985 Suzuki ALT185, and 1984-1987 Suzuki LT185 ATVs. Operating System Problems And Solutions Manual. 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 Includes everything you need to know to perform tune-up and routine maintenance on the engine, clutch and transmission, fuel and exhaust, ignition system, steering and suspension, wheels, brakes and tires, electrical system, frame and body. Features complete wiring diagrams and 248 illustrated pages. DIGITAL PDF MANUAL on CDPlease Check your Model Number - Covers Models:- Suzuki LT50Covers Models 1985 to 2004 (May cover years after 2004) This is a digital original Factory Service Manual - English If you have one of these machines, this is the only manual you will ever need PDF BOOK - View on screen or print the pages you want You can use this manual on any PC, Laptop, Mac, iPad or Smartphone. Any device that can read PDF files FREE WORLD WIDE POST Super high amount of views. 18 sold, 3 available. More Super high amount of views. 18 sold, 3 available. You are the salt of the earth.You are the light of the world. Something went wrong. Get what you love for less.User Agreement, Privacy, Cookies and AdChoice Norton Secured - powered by DigiCert. Advanced G'day ( Sign in to bid or buy) eBay Deals Find a Store Help Sell Watch List Expand Watch list Loading. Kawasaki KV75 Suzuki Motorcycle Repair Manuals. Yamaha Go Kart Engines TS Suzuki Motorcycle Repair Manu. GSF Suzuki Motorcycle Repair Man.User Agreement, Privacy, Cookies and AdChoice Norton Secured - powered by DigiCert. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Toggle Nav Check your email address is correct. Toggle Nav Check your email address is correct. http://www.tecnotrefg.it/wp-content/plugins/formcraft/file-upload/server/content/files/1626f1f5651afc---bosch-skt5102gb-manual.pdf With this Step by Step Manual You can easily disassembly and assembly (overhaul) even engine. This is same manual which mechanics use to service and repair your SuzukiSuzuki LT50 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990. Our library is the biggest of these that have literally hundreds of thousands of different products represented. I get my most wanted eBook Many thanks If there is a survey it only takes 5 minutes, try any survey which works for you. And by having access to our ebooks online or by storing it on your computer, you have convenient answers with Viewcontent Php3Farticle3Dsuzuki Lt 185 Repair Manual26context3Dlibpubs. To get started finding Viewcontent Php3Farticle3Dsuzuki Lt 185 Repair Manual26context3Dlibpubs, you are right to find our website which has a comprehensive collection of manuals listed. This is the same manual technicians use to diagnose and repair your ATV. Whether it’s routine maintenance, such as tune-ups and brake service, or more extensive repairs involving engine and transmission disassembly, the service manual provides the most accurate information to perform the job. The bookmarks panel in this manual makes it easy to quickly navigate chapters and sub-chapters. Be the first to review “1984-2001 Suzuki LT50 Quad Repair Service Manual” Cancel reply Your email address will not be published. All of our products are available for high-speed, instant access download only. That means you get the manual you need right away without having to wait for shipping. Please include any relevant product or order information. Then consider registering so that you may make posts, and view the additional content available. Registration is free and will only take a few moments of your time. We have lot of content available on vintage 3-wheeled ATVs. Technical assistance such was wiring diagrams, old brochures and specifications, performance modifications, and much more. Alternatively, you may also Login now if you already have an account. www.dayiprofil.com/upload/files/canon-hdv-30-manual.pdf Glad to be here. I recently came across this tiny little guy on Craigslist and decided it would be awesome for riding wheelies in front of the house. Once I got it home I realized how much work it needed. I never really intended on a full restore, but it's kind of going that way. I'm not trying for a mint restore, but it will be as nice as I can get it within my budget. Anyway, I'll post up some pics. These are pretty much how it came home. I took the wheels off and the seat.I was too excited and didn't take too many pictures along the way. sorry. I completely tore the engine down only to find there were no piston rings and the bearings were shot. I'll get some better pictures during the day.it's dark in the living room and my camera wouldn't work well.anyway, thanks for taking a look.Those seem to be real hard to find. Looks great and welcome to the site.It's actually just the rear fenders that I've got ordered. They are still available through suzuki apparently. I'm going to try my hand at restoring the front fender when I come up with the free time. I've heard of NOS front fenders, but never actually come across one.maybe someday.You can do it!! Thanx for sharing!! I missed one last night,,off my game I guess. ALL 100 OEM,, I was balling. Anyhow. great work,can't wait to watch it all come together!! And Yes,,,you need to pull the recoil off and paint it too!! Great work!ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL,NOS parts,EVERY brand. Thanx! Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do. I did a thread on restoring an ALT50 fender. Search my thread posts and you will find it. You are extremely lucky to have that front fender in one piece and salvageable. I have spent over 7 years searching and buying these front fenders. I have 3 nice ones and one NOS ALT50 front fender !!!!! Let me know if you need any help or parts. P.S. I can restore those rears and the front fender if you want me to.All documentation, bought from original owner. https://fatheragneliti.com/wp-content/plugins/formcraft/file-upload/server/content/files/1626f1f6321494---bosch-skt5102sk-user-manual.pdf 83 Honda 200s 81 Honda Atc 70 (4) Suzuki ALT 50's Yamaha YT 60 All documentation, bought from original owner. 83 Honda 200s 81 Honda Atc 70 (4) Suzuki ALT 50's Yamaha YT 60 Hey theStud25, since I got the new rear plastics in I probably won't be working on the old set but thanks for the offer anyway. You do some damn fine work. One of these days I'll get the free time to sand up the front fender.I guess my thinking is, people's shoes are going to rub the new paint and that would upset me, so if I leave it as is, I won't care.My ol' lady is amazingly lenient. I completely reassembled the engine on the kitchen table.lol.we haven't been able to eat dinner at the table for about 3 years because of all my little projects. I even keep my table saw in the kitchen.I'm a lucky fella'. Anyway, I finally got the parts in, and instead of taking pictures, I put it together and rode the hell out of it. My neighbors just shake their heads and walk away when they see me coming. It accelerates like a beast but tops out pretty quickly. Makes me wish I had a second gear, but oh well. It's a wheelie machine for sure. I did, however, manage to clean it up a little and snap some pics this afternoon. Take a look: I decided not to paint the tank just yet. It runs fine the way it is. And I have 3 new tires for it. They'll be replaced next week when I have access to a tire machine. These little buggers are a pain to break the bead on. That's all for now.I'll post some more when I have some more. Thanks for the interest.Works great on the minis. Pull valvle stem gut and lay the tire down on its side. Get in your truck and drive over the tire just missing the rim. Works every time! Little redneck but it worksTell you what, I will make you a deal, give me the old rear set and I will clean that front one up nicely for you. PM me if interested.All documentation, bought from original owner. 83 Honda 200s 81 Honda Atc 70 (4) Suzuki ALT 50's Yamaha YT 60 I did a thread on restoring an ALT50 fender. https://trucraftsmanship.com/wp-content/plugins/formcraft/file-upload/server/content/files/1626f1f751f6e0---bosch-slimline-dishwasher-classixx-manual.pdf I have 3 nice ones and one NOS ALT50 front fender !!!!! Let me know if you need any help or parts. P.S. I can restore those rears and the front fender if you want me to. I just picked one up for really cheap and would like to restore it. I was told the machine was sitting for 4 years, and ran before it went into storage. Here are some pictures of it: It seems like it has great compression and would like to try and get it started this weekend. I'm going to completely clean the carburetor, fuel tank and oil and put fresh fluids in. Also, I'm trying to find a free downloadable service manual. Can anyone tell me where I can find one? IronBearIs that a 85 250 sx with electrical tape on the grab bar. It's funny I just started this little guy up last night and rode it around the block a few times. Been busy lately so I don't get to fool around on it much these days. Keepah Rolln: Thanks, and you are close. It's an '87 250sx with electrical tape on the grab bar. Like that when I bought it. This is a COMPLETE SERVICE REPAIR MANUAL for the: Suzuki LT250R LT250 LT 250 R DOWNLOAD Instant download of the 86 suzuki lt50 manual factory repair manual for the 1984-1990 Suzuki LT50 two-stroke quad. Ag Supply - Service Manuals. World's leading marketplace. Suzuki Motorcycle Spares - parts ads for all these bikes. Overhaul Your ATV With The Help Of A Polaris Manual. Owning an ATV can be fun and exciting.Manual is searchable and indexed for easy.Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date.This is a COMPLETE SERVICE REPAIR MANUAL for the: Suzuki LT250R LT250 LT 250 R DOWNLOAD Instant download of the 86 suzuki lt50 manual factory repair manual for the 1984-1990 Suzuki LT50 two-stroke quad. Owning an ATV can be fun and exciting.Manual is searchable and indexed for easy.Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date. If you continue browsing the site, you agree to the use of cookies on this website. See our User Agreement and Privacy Policy. www.dataloggerthai.com/ckfinder/userfiles/files/canon-hdv-20-manual.pdf If you continue browsing the site, you agree to the use of cookies on this website. See our Privacy Policy and User Agreement for details.You can change your ad preferences anytime. It is this level of detail, along with hundreds of photos and illustrations, that guide the reader through each service and repair procedure. Complete download comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac also, All pages are printable. Using this repair manual is an inexpensive way to keep your vehicle working properly. All pages are is great to have2008 SUZUKI LT-Z50 K8 QUADSPORT Service Repair Workshop Manual. Other information considered as generally known isRead the GENERAL INFORMATION section toThis manual will help you know the vehicle better soIf you do not have the proper knowledge andInexperienced mechanics or mechanicsImproper repair may result in injury to theWork instructions and other service informationExample: Front and rear wheelData beside it indicates specifiedMeasure in voltage range. Apply oil. Use engine oil unless other-Apply molybdenum oil solution.MOLY PASTE in a ratio of 1: 1). Measure in resistance range. Apply SUZUKI SUPER GREASE “A” orApply SUZUKI MOLY PASTE or equiva-Apply WATER RESISTANCE GREASEApply SUZUKI BOND “1215” or equiva-Apply THREAD LOCK “1342” or equiva-MODEL CODE COUNTRY or AREA EFFECTIVE FRAME NO.To emphasize special information, the symbolPay special attention to the mes-Please note, however, that the warnings and cautions contained in this manual cannot possibly cover allIn addition to the WARNINGSLubricate them when specified. Always tighten the bolts and nuts diagonally from the inside toward outside and to the speci-When installing a new circlip, take care not to expand the end gap largerAfter installing a circlip, always ensure that it isWipe off grease and oil if aThese numbersGasoline containing MTBE (Methyl Tertiary Butyl Ether), less than 10 ethanol, or less than 5 methanolUnleaded gasoline is recom-Always select good quality engine oil. Suzuki recommends the use of SUZUKI PERFORMANCE 4 MOTOR OIL or equivalent engine oil. Use of. Suzuki recommends the use of SAE 10W-40 engine oil. If SAE 10W-40 engine oil is not available, select anSuzuki recommends the use of SAE 10W-40 engine oil. If SAERefer to the following throttle position recommendations. Brake-in engine speedsA EC mark label A (For P-19). B ICES Canada label A (For P-28). C Information label A (For P-03). D Approval label A (For P-19). A No passenger mark (English) (For P-03, 19, 28). B No passenger mark (French) (For P-28)Overall width. 760 mm (29.9 in). Overall height. 765 mm (30.1 in). Wheelbase. 830 mm (32.7 in). Ground clearance. 120 mm (4.7 in). Seat height. 535 mm (21.1 in). Front track. 575 mm (22.6 in). Rear track. 575 mm (22.6 in). Dry mass. 76 kg (167 lbs)Number of cylinders. 1. Bore. 36.0 mm (1.417 in). Stroke. 48.6 mm (1.913 in). Displacement. 49 cm? (3.0 cu.in). Compression ratio. 8.4:1. Carburetor. MIKUNI VM13, single. Air cleaner. Polyurethane foam element. Starter system. Electric and recoil starterRear suspension. Swingarm, coil spring, oil damped. Front wheel travel. 52 mm (2.0 in). Rear wheel travel. 51 mm (2.0 in). Trail. 10 mm (0.39 in). Turning radius. 2.0 m (6.6 ft). Front brake. Drum brake. Rear brake. Drum brakeSpark plug. NGK CR6HSA or DENSO U20FSR-U. Main fuse. 10 AEveryEveryAir cleaner element — C C. Exhaust pipe nuts and muffler mounting bolt T T T. Valve clearance I — I. Spark plugSpark arrester — C C. Fuel lineEngine oilFinal reduction gear box oilThrottle cable play I I I. Idle speed I I I. Drive belt — I R. Drive chain. Clean, lubricate and inspect each time theBrakes I I I. Tires Inspect every month. Steering I I I. Suspensions — — I. Chassis nuts and bolts T T T. General lubrications — L LBefore performing the servicing procedures mentioned in theClean the air cleaner element inClean every 3 months.A torn ele-Be sure to position the element snugly and correctly,Remember, theIf driving under dusty conditions, clean the air cleanerThe surest way to accelerateMake sure that the airThe life of theCheck the intake and exhaust valve clearances at the intervalTighten initially at 1 month and every 3 months there-Inspect initially at 1 month and every 6 months there-If it is extremely worn or burnt, replace the spark plug.Replace every 18 months. Standard Cold typeClean every 3 months. Inspect every 3 months. Replace every 4 years.SJ with JASO MA.Inspect each time the vehicle is ridden. Replace initially 1 month and every 6 months thereaf-Inspect every 6 months. Replace every 2 years. Inspect initially at 1 month and every 3 months there-Inspect initially at 1 month and every 3 months there-Inspect every 3 months. Replace every 6 months.If any cracks orPlease Click Here. Then Get More. Information.Now customize the name of a clipboard to store your clips.