CLICK HERE »»» BOOK READER

Size: 1381 KB
Type: PDF, ePub, eBook
Uploaded: 18 May 2019, 12:32
Rating: 4.6/5 from 629 votes.
tatus: AVAILABLE
Last checked: 4 Minutes ago!
eBook includes PDF, ePub and Kindle version
In order to read or download Boyesen Quickshot Manual ebook, you need to create a FREE account.

✔ Register a free 1 month Trial Account.
✔ Download as many books as you like (Personal use)
✔ Cancel the membership at any time if not satisfied.
✔ Join Over 80000 Happy Readers

Online orders will be processed as soon as we are safely allowed to operate. Email messages are being answered as soon as possible.Turn the throttle and air in the chamber is compressed and fuel is delayed. The result: Hesitation or Bog.Turn the throttle and air in the chamber is compressed and fuel is delayed. The result: Hesitation or Bog.Use single quotes (') for phrases. The confidence instilled by Factory Race Team Research and Development partnerships bleeds all the way down to weekend warriors looking for the highest performing and longest lasting products on the market. From their innovative industry leading performance reeds, to their complete intake track System, Boyesen continues to consistently set the standard for performance and manufacturing build quality. All Right Reserved. Create one here. This patented 3rd generation Quickshot combines an innovative triple effect to; completely of the bog that comes when landing from a jump, then install a Boyesen QuickShot kit provides two needles, several main jets, clips, and good instructions. I did some research and thought i would try the QuickShot 3 by Boyesen.If you enjoy these videos please Boyesen QuickShot 3 Adjustable Pump Cover Stock accelerator pump covers permit only a 60 -- 70 fuel charge in the pump chamber.Creators are allowed to post content they produce to the platform, so long as they comply with our policies. United Kingdom. Company number 10637289. Already a member:Boyessen now makes their Quickshot with an adjustable leak jet. My XC stumbles a bit when I stab the throttle. I figure it's due to the O-ring I installed from the JD jet kit. I like the extra umph from the accelerator pump but there is no way to fine tune it without buying different sized leak jets which are hard to find. I'm hoping this will cure it.Boyessen now makes their Quickshot with an adjustable leak jet. My XC stumbles a bit when I stab the throttle. I figure it's due to the O-ring I installed from the JD jet kit. http://el-master.ru/userfiles/bravia-kdl-40v2500-manual.xml

boyesen quickshot instructions, boyesen quickshot 3 manual, boyesen quickshot manual, boyesen quickshot manual download, boyesen quickshot manual pdf, boyesen quickshot manual instructions, boyesen quickshot manual free.

I like the extra umph from the accelerator pump but there is no way to fine tune it without buying different sized leak jets which are hard to find. I'm hoping this will cure it. I've been meaning to order one and now have even more of a reason.It's just not as crisp as it should be. I decided to do some of the mods recommended on this site in addition to getting the Boyesen Quickshot 3. My current carb mods are: the HRC needle (3rd from the top), thick O-ring on the acelerator pump, 45 pilot jet, and 170 main jet. With this setting I still got a stumble off idle, especially when stabbing the throttle. At first I thought it was getting too much fuel, a rich stumble, but after turning it out more I discovered it was a lean stumble. I haven't drilled the AP squit nozzle for fear of screwing it up, but this seems to confirm that the nozzle is too restrictive. Right now I think I'll call it good enough, at least until I get the itch to tinker some more.It's just not as crisp as it should be. I decided to do some of the mods recommended on this site in addition to getting the Boyesen Quickshot 3. My current carb mods are: the HRC needle (3rd from the top), thick O-ring on the acelerator pump, 45 pilot jet, and 170 main jet. With this setting I still got a stumble off idle, especially when stabbing the throttle. At first I thought it was getting too much fuel, a rich stumble, but after turning it out more I discovered it was a lean stumble. I haven't drilled the AP squit nozzle for fear of screwing it up, but this seems to confirm that the nozzle is too restrictive. Right now I think I'll call it good enough, at least until I get the itch to tinker some more. And this is because the leak jet regulates the flow back to the bowl and not the nozzle. I guess I don't understand why another 0-ring (more pressure) would make it better. Am I missing something? Thanks.And this is because the leak jet regulates the flow back to the bowl and not the nozzle. http://christopherdallo.com/file/bravia-kdl-32s3000-manual.xml

I guess I don't understand why another 0-ring (more pressure) would make it better. Am I missing something? Thanks. Let me explain, the purpose of the accellorator pump is to add fuel to the engine until the engine creates enough vacuum for the main jet to take over the fuel requirements, so when you stab the throttle the engine needs a quick shot of fuel for a timed period, now for what ever reason KTM choose to supply us with a FCR carb that does not come with a leak jet like most other brands, and for whatever reason they also suppied us with a carb that has a small AP squirter nozzle, maybe KTM did this to make the EPA happy. KTM also sent the bikes out with rich jetting, why.Hope this helps.Let me explain, the purpose of the accellorator pump is to add fuel to the engine until the engine creates enough vacuum for the main jet to take over the fuel requirements, so when you stab the throttle the engine needs a quick shot of fuel for a timed period, now for what ever reason KTM choose to supply us with a FCR carb that does not come with a leak jet like most other brands, and for whatever reason they also suppied us with a carb that has a small AP squirter nozzle, maybe KTM did this to make the EPA happy. KTM also sent the bikes out with rich jetting, why.Hope this helps. Since he has done my carb I have had zero bog and it runs great. Selecting an options will take you to a new page. Touch device users, explore by touch. Selecting an options will take you to a new page. Touch device users, explore by touch. Exact shipping costs are determined upon checkout. You must enable javascriptTurn the throttle and air trapped in the chamber is compressed disrupting fuel delivery. All the while tuning the squirt means a complicated change of the leak jet. All Rights Reserved. Selected content copyright and trademark respective companies, used with permission. http://www.diamondsinthemaking.com/content/02-mitsubishi-lancer-manual

Sure, if the bike had no jetting issues, especially bogs or hiccups when whacking the throttle open, the Boyesen part didn't do much. But if you had these issues, this part is a cure. I've bolted so many of these on bikes over the past two years that I have a collection of stock pieces I have no idea what to do with. Essentially, the Quickshot 2 has more precisely machined holes for the fuel to fl ow into and eliminates cavitation in the pump squirt diaphragm cavity. It simply works and it takes away one of the lingering mysteries in getting your jetting dialed.Though the second version of the Quickshot has been improved with 25 percent more fuel capacity plus added bleed capability, we haven't seen any difference in the improvement from the first one; they're both good. They're also available for the latest Honda models with a different design than most FCR carbs. Our only complaint with the original was that you didn't get any bling factor from the part. Now the Quickshot 2 has a tab to identify its presence and that was a mistake. It not only makes getting the carb back into place harder, but it also touches on some of the exhaust systems we've tested, prompting us to cut it off on occasion. Sorry we complained. Tests 2021 Yamaha YZ450F Review First Ride Buyers Guide 2020 KTM 250 XC-W TPI Gear Cardo Systems Announces Packtalk Black Gear Fly Racing Unveils 2021 Racewear Racing Riding The Big Bear Run Dual Sport Event Tests 2021 Kawasaki KX450 Review First Ride Racing Riding The Big Bear Run Dual Sport Event Racing Will GasGas Take Trials To New Heights. Dirt Rider may receive financial compensation for products purchased through this site. A Bonnier Corporation Company. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited. Bonnier Corporation. http://detsindustrial.com/images/boyd-s-pastor-manual.pdf

California editions of the It's possible Theories aside, They have developed what they Essentially Boyesen's cover As you can see the covers However, a closer One of the more common theories This theory suggests that The stocker Forget all the theories. All The cover itself is held So, removing Boyesen suggests To speed installation, This allowed me enough space When removing Be prepared Once the cover is Place the small D-ring in the There will likely Place the spring in the center It's important to check Mine was spot It's best to Now the fun part, Three quick blips Mine definitely needed Even though It's a wheelie Even still All Rights Reserved. The QS3 you have will provide you with an adjustable leak jet set up. This will allow you to tune the pump pressure by adjusting the QS3. You should have the new diaphragm with the short pin for longer pump duration. So, just install the QS3 and adjust as needed. Assuming your jetting is spon on you should have good results.We can't read your mind. You have to adjust the leak jet for proper squirt duration. You have to adjust the fuel screw for proper idle and off-idle throttle response. We are dedicated to increasing and sharing information, expertise and product knowledge to increase the enjoyment of riding and owning Honda off-road dirt bikes. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. It may not display this or other websites correctly. You should upgrade or use an alternative browser. Anybody have any ideas? Try messing with it and see if you can make it run better by turning the FS from 0 to almost all the way out. If you can get it right by doing that you'll be able to figure out which way to go on the jets. Edit: damn that's confusing as hell, sorry its been a long day. Try messing with it and see if you can make it run better be turning the FS from 0 to almost all the way out. If you can get it right by doing that you'll be able to figure out which way to go on the jets. http://www.kidnuri.com/wp-content/plugins/formcraft/file-upload/server/content/files/1627efd052f2bf---brother-stampcreator-pro-manual.pdf

Edit: damn that's confusing as hell, sorry its been a long day. I had it set at 2.5 turns out with the stock cover and it ran fine. I never noticed a bog or a hesitation at all. I just bought the stupid thing today because I've always heard how much they help off the bottom. The guy at my local shop said that no jetting changes would be required. He said he threw his on and it was perfect without changing anything.Will say when I had one put on my WR450 Yammie, the difference was niiiiice. Stay with it, eventually you will be happy. You actually have to lean out the fuel screw.You actually have to lean out the fuel screw.I just put the stock cover back on and it runs perfect. I'm going to call Boyesen Monday morning and see what they say. Off to the track... Your better off doing the AP mod or sending out your carb to Ziptye or tokoyo mods for just a little more money. The ap mod is free. Your better off doing the AP mod or sending out your carb to Ziptye or tokoyo mods for just a little more money. The ap mod is free.I have the wrong one. Mines a 08 so I thought I had the right one. I entered my year on Boyesens web site and it pulls up APC-2CV which is the same the 07 calls for. It has a check valve in the bottom of it and if it doesn't have it the bike doesn't get gas off idle and dies... There seems to be a mixed review on these things. Half the stuff I found was people saying it made a huge difference and was worth the money and the other half said that they couldn't tell a difference. I guess I let you know which side of the fence I'm on after I get the right one. As I said, for me, along with a pipe and new jetting, I loved it. Half the stuff I found was people saying it made a huge difference and was worth the money and the other half said that they couldn't tell a difference. I guess I let you know which side of the fence I'm on after I get the right one.My bike came with the QuickShot, but since I've never ridden without it, I can't comment. www.ecolecielbleu.com/ckfinder/userfiles/files/casio-edifice-manual-download.pdf

I just went for a ride down the rode I live on but it seems a little snappier right off idle and also seems to pull a little harder down low. Nothing drastic but I can tell a little bit of a difference. Learn More Accept We recommend for your internet security that you upgrade your browser. To access our website after April 15, 2016, please upgrade or change your internet browser.You’ll get quick and easy tunability that will change the way you ride. If your machine stumbles when you get on the throttle, the Boyesen Quickshot 3 may be your answer to finding that perfect mixture of fuel and air. With an easy bolt-on install, precision casting, and simple control of the tunable leak jet circuit, the Quickshot 3 maximizes fuel volume and duration while throttling up. Letting you pull ahead with smooth acceleration and faster throttle response. So when you’re engine bogs during acceleration, don’t get left scratching your head, get the solution with the Boyesen Quickshot 3 Accelerator Pump Cover. Specs: JOIN FIT GUARANTEED - FREE EXCHANGE If your apparel doesn't fit right, you'll get FREE SHIPPING on the first exchange. All rights reserved. Prices are subject to change without notice. To add a new vehicle, select the year, make, and model at left. Please try again.Please try again.In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Register a free business account Please try your search again later.Videos for related products 0:21 Click to play video maXpeedingrods Carburetor Carb Engine for Yamaha Blaster YFS200 1988-2006 maXpeedingrods-us Next page Upload your video Video Customer Review: How to use motorcycle carburetor carb synchronization tool See full review Alpha Moto Onsite Associates Program Tunable leak jet maximizes volume of fuel and duration of squirt for all conditions. Investment-cast and finished to precise tolerances. 25 more fuel capacity. {-Variable.fc_1_url-

High-volume vertical check valve locatAmazon calculates a product’s star ratings based on a machine learned model instead of a raw data average. The model takes into account factors including the age of a rating, whether the ratings are from verified purchasers, and factors that establish reviewer trustworthiness. Please try again later. Johnny Jimenez Jimenez 1.0 out of 5 stars. I dabble a little in everything. Metalwork, woodwork, electronics, music. I was educated as an Electronics Engineering Technologist. I supervise a team of E-Techs who w.There is very little in the Honda service manual regarding the accelerator pump circuit, or leak jet, so I documented the process that I used to solve this problem, and decided to share. The information presented here is applicable to any brand of motorcycle that uses the ubiquitous Keihin FCR carburetor. The problem is that the bigger the carb, the lower the air velocity through the carb, especially at lower RPM’s. Air velocity is needed to create the vacuum that draws the fuel up from the carb to be mixed with air on its way into the combustion chamber. With a larger carb (within reason), an engine will run fine at all RPM’s, as long as the RPM’s remain fairly constant and acceleration demands remain very mild. At low RPM’s, there is just enough vacuum to keep the engine properly fueled. Now throw acceleration into the mix. Most of us don’t hold a dirt bike engine at constant RPM’s for very long, nor do we want to accelerate slowly up to speed. So what happens when we suddenly open the throttle at low RPM’s where there’s just enough vacuum to feed the engine and then want to accelerate. There isn’t enough vacuum to suck the needed amount of fuel up from the carb, the engine goes lean, and we encounter the dreaded “bog” that many have experienced with the large diameter carbs used on later model dirt bikes (pre-fuel injection models). http://conservationenergy.com/wp-content/plugins/formcraft/file-upload/server/content/files/1627efd305daca---brother-sewing-machine-2010-manual.pdf

In order to keep this from being a problem, carburetor designers added an “accelerator pump” to the system. What it does is to shoot a carefully timed squirt of fuel (see photo) into the intake manifold every time the throttle is opened quickly in order to keep the engine from going lean while the RPM’s build up to the point where there is enough vacuum for the normal carburetor fuel circuits to function properly. Add Tip Ask Question Comment Download Step 2: The Problem. The problem on some bikes, is that the squirt duration isn't enough to allow the engine to build RPM’s before going lean. The accelerator pump is fed with fuel from the float bowl. Why pump fuel from the float bowl back into the float bowl. The duration of the squirt (and overall volume of fuel) is controlled by adjusting the ratio of fuel that is pumped up into the venturi vs.The “leak jet” is what controls this ratio. A smaller leak jet will restrict the amount of fuel going back into the float bowl, and will force more fuel up into the venturi. Due to the system design, this will cause the squirt time duration to increase. A larger leak jet will allow more fuel to return to the float bowl and less to be sent to the venturi, and will decrease squirt time duration. In all actuality, the biggest factor that effects the duration of the squirt is the stroke length of the diaphragm. A longer stroke will mean more fuel is pumped to both the venturi and to the float bowl. If the squirt duration cannot be adjusted adequately using the leak jet to control the ratio pumped to the venturi vs the bowl, then the diaphragm stroke can be adjusted. Stroke control is built into the diaphragm, so a new longer stroke diaphragm will be needed. Why don't we use the diaphragm as our first approach to adjusting squirt duration. The diaphragm makes big changes. It's better to step in smaller increments using different leak jets. chicken-cage.com/d/files/casio-edifice-manual-change-time.pdf

Most times, the diaphragm that was selected from factory will be in the correct range, and you will find that simply adjusting the leak jet size will solve the problem. Also, there are many more leak jets available to tune duration than there are diaphragms. In addition to squirt duration timing, there is also a need to control when the squirt begins. Too soon, and it will hit the back of the throttle slider valve. Too late, and the engine will be starved for fuel. Add Tip Ask Question Comment Download Step 3: Timing Adjustment Example The first photo is of the timing screw location on this 2007 CRF250R FCR carb. When setting the timing, I give the throttle a quick zero to 100 to zero crank while taking note of the back of the throttle plate. I then use a screwdriver to advance the accelerator pump (on this carb, turning the timing screw CW advances) until I start to see fuel hitting the back of the throttle slide plate. When this takes place, I then use an air gun to dry the back of the throttle plate, back off the timing screw a small amount, crank the throttle wide open and closed, and observe the throttle plate for signs of fuel. I repeat this process until no fuel stain is present. This ensures that when the throttle is stabbed, the squirt will start at the exact moment the throttle clears the stream of fuel. The timing needs to be adjusted so that the squirt starts just after the throttle plate gets out of the way. This will need to be done every time the leak jet is changed. Larger leak jets retard the timing, and smaller leak jets advance the timing. Add Tip Ask Question Comment Download Step 4: Troubleshooting Guide The first picture (yellow) shows the location of the leak jet. The second (red) shows the location of the accelerator pump. Before you start with the troubleshooting and repair steps below, use carb cleaner and an air gun to clean and blow out every jet, orifice, and passageway in the carb. In order to work correctly, the carb must be gunk free, and not worn out (eg: leaky seals). If in doubt, install a fresh carb kit to ensure everything is sealing up correctly. Here is a link to an excellent pictorial guide on how to refresh your FCR carb before you go and try to adjust a tired out old carb. The instructions are given as you click on each of the pictures. If the bog is present, but not severe, try jumping down in smaller increments until the bog is gone. One other point to note: This Instructable assumes that you're working not only on a good carb with no leaks or other issues, but also that you have tuned the carb correctly prior to beginning the diagnosis flow chart. You should have the bike running well with proper pilot jet, main jet, and fuel screw settings. If the bog remains, then proceed to troubleshoot the AP circuit. Here's proof that a modern 4 stroke dirt bike can be tuned to respond crisply to large throttle grabs from low RPM. I hope you find this information useful. Attachments FCR Accelerator Pump Troubleshooting Flow Chart.pdf Download Add Tip Ask Question Comment Download Share it with us! I Made It! Recommendations Maple and Epoxy Resin Bedside Shelves High Rpm bog exp. How are you able to see the fuel squirt out. Are you installing, smashing the throttle and then removing entire carb and checking each time. Trying to find an easy way to test The lean bog issue from the accelerator pump usually happens at low RPM where the air velocity through the carb is also low. At high RPM’s there’s usually sufficient air velocity through the carb to keep the main circuits in the carb active and working fully. 0 VinceT18 I have the air box-subframe removed for a clear view, the AP linkage and rod appear to be functioning but there is no hint of any fuel from the AP nozzle when the throttle is cycled with the engine not running.Take a look at the picture under step 1 showing the stream of fuel from the AP so you’ll know what you’re looking for. The throttle must be opened quickly for this to happen. 0 VinceT18 gmessenger Thanks again for the write up and the guidance. 0 gmessenger VinceT18 Thanks again for all the help. 0 gmessenger VinceT18 Did this along with AP timing on my '08 CRF450R, set pilot screw to spec and now it runs like a fuel-injected bike. I should add that I have full FMF exhaust, so YMMV. Thanks for the great explanation and write-up! I will have to try this. Thanks to you I have tuned up a single 250 keihin flatslide single carb onto a vtwin 400 custom build with a mushroom head Ramflo:D 0 gmessenger JayB68 I did have to go with the Boyesen quick shot 3 because some of the early fcr' dont have the bowl taped for a leak jet. 0 JulioE19 Question I bought a 05 yz450f and its really hard to start, I have some proper jets on the way after following your instructions should i expect easy starts? It could also be a sign that the valves are worn and out of adjustment. More Comments Post Comment Categories Circuits. Something went wrong. Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag. This is the price (excluding postage) a seller has provided at which the same item, or one that is very similar to it, is being offered for sale or has been offered for sale in the recent past. The price may be the seller's own price elsewhere or another seller's price. The 'off' amount and percentage signifies the calculated difference between the seller's price for the item elsewhere and the seller's price on eBay. He has done all my work all the time. Yes that includes engine to carb also. I am happy he got it fixed and it runs amazing except the check ball and spring problem. Maybe a Boyesen can rectify this problem I don’t know. Absolutely terrible when fitted on a good running Crf150r. Always had a minor hesitation when throttle was opened and thought this may have fixed it. Once fitted we couldn’t even get the bike to run without major jetting changes. Many people may not need this. If you can size the leak jet right you don't need it. I find the external adjust ability to be valuable. The simple tuning I did to the QS3 did make a difference. Changing a leak jet means removing the carb and on modern bikes that's not easy. Its expensive but for me it made a worthwhile difference. That difference is easy wheelies and very predictably lofting the front end. Unless you like removing your tightly fitted FCR and taking it half apart in order to swap your leak jet, This is for you. After my second attempt of leak jet Nirvana, I opted to purchase this adjustable version. Just what I needed. You can really dial in your carb to perfection in one second vs frustrating hours. It gets old really fast the old way. Cancel Thanks, we'll look into this. All Rights Reserved. User Agreement, Privacy, Cookies and AdChoice Norton Secured - powered by Verisign. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Ask it here. Ready to ship. Ready for pickup. OXO Cold Brew Coffee Maker Gift them one of these crazy coffee accessories 17. Stanley Classic Vacuum Bottle 18. OE LIDO 3 Manual Coffee Grinder 19. Behmor Coffee Roaster 21. Contigo Autoseal West Loop Insulated Travel Mug 22. Coffee Gator Pour Over Kettle 23. Fred COOL BEANS Coffee Ice Tray 24. Coffee Cup Luggage Holder 25. Clippable Coffee Scoop 26. Hario V60 Drip Scale and Timer 27. Chemex Creamer and Sugar Bowl Set 28. The Espro Espresso Tamper 29. Coffee Gator Container 30. PowerLix Milk Frother 31. The Bialetti Coffee Cup and Saucer Set 32. Arte Italica Cup and Saucer Set 33. Demitasse Spoons Unique Gifts For Coffee Lovers 34. Silver Coffee Bean Necklace 35. The Morning Mug 36. The World Atlas of Coffee 37. Coffee Mug Warmer 38. Lagoon ID5 Coffee Table Gift Baskets for Coffee Lovers 39. “Coffee Therapy” Gift Set 40. Turkish Coffee Set for Two 41. Jacked-Up Nitro Cold Brew Keg Kit 42. Coffee Survivor Kit 43. Camp Brewing Kit 44. The Dorm Kit From unique coffees and popular monthly subscriptions to brewing equipment, novelty gifts, and pre-assembled gift sets; our ultimate list of gift ideas for coffee lovers is sure to have something for everyone in your life. Here are 44 cool coffee gift ideas that will inspire your gift-giving. We’ve broken this list down into six parts: subscriptions, unique coffee beans, coffee equipment, coffee accessories, random coffee-themed gifts, and gift sets. Don’t waster hours trying to find the perfect gift for your coffee loving friend. Simply fill out a short survey by Trade Coffee, and seconds later the you’ll be presented with the perfect choice of gourmet beans to gift your friend. Affordable, fast, and easy. CLICK FOR BEST PRICE Gift them an exciting subscription A great gift for a coffee-obsessed friend or a loved one is a coffee subscription Yep, it’s simply one of the best gift ideas for coffee lovers. Case in point: Atlas ??Coffee Club. Coming to you from the Lone Star state, this Austin-based roaster delivers a variety of hand-picked, freshly roasted, single-origin coffees to your door every month. With Atlas, it’s all about presentation. Each shipment comes replete with the background of the single-origin coffee it contains, along with tasting notes and brewing tips. GIFT ANGELS CUP The Angels cup black box subscription is for curious coffee drinkers who think they know it all. Simply choose 1 of 4 options and they will send out simple looking black bags of coffee, identified only by a number. No fancy branding or hype. After you’ve tried the brew, you can look up the origin and roast. This is a great gift idea because of the unique experience that comes along with each subscription. CLICK FOR BEST PRICE It just isn’t breakfast without coffee. And Bean Box has a unique and elevated view on the concept: pair specific, high-end morning treats with specific, high-end coffees from some of the best roasters in Seattle and Portland. Their Good Morning Gift box pairs four handpicked coffees from some of the Pacific Northwest’s finest coffee roasters with two biscotti, two Dutch stroopwafels, two pouches of gourmet granola, and two jars of artisan-crafted preserves for an unforgettable morning. They have many other subscriptions available. If you or anyone in your shopping list is a sucker for coffee sampler boxes, why not try the Bean Box Coffee Sampler. Surprise them with one of these amazing coffees Of course, a subscription isn’t always the answer. Sometimes all you need is a bag of good coffee. There are literally thousands of choices out there. To help ease the pain of choosing, we’ve made a list of our top picks for you: 4. Death Wish Coffee PERFECT FOR: The type of person (student, a workaholic, a parent, etc.) who’s always trying to keep their eyes open. SEE ON AMAZON Death Wish is a coffee company that delivers some of the most caffeine-packed java on the planet.