CLICK HERE »»» BOOK READER

Size: 1246 KB
Type: PDF, ePub, eBook
Uploaded: 10 May 2019, 12:37
Rating: 4.6/5 from 786 votes.
tatus: AVAILABLE
Last checked: 3 Minutes ago!
eBook includes PDF, ePub and Kindle version
In order to read or download Boy 22S Molding Machine Manual ebook, you need to create a FREE account.

✔ Register a free 1 month Trial Account.
✔ Download as many books as you like (Personal use)
✔ Cancel the membership at any time if not satisfied.
✔ Join Over 80000 Happy Readers

We just acquire a BOY 22S, 1990 Machine. Can anyone help out or guide me in the right direction where i can find the manual for this machine. I have been looking all over the internet but have not been successful. Hope someone can help. Thank you.Is just a ring bound photo copy of an original. I guess I'm as new as you to this game. First machine, first experience with the plastic molding world. Don't feel bad, I have the manual and am still having difficulties. If you know what you need I will copy a few items for you.Where did you get the manual from. I contacted BOY germany through their web form who put me onto their Australian reseller - but the Australlian guys said they didn't have a manual. I reached out to Boy UK today to see if there is a different story there. If I get really desperate, could I buy a copy from you. Thanks, WillGood enough to get started. Happy to share them with anyone interested for future refernece. Thanks. Terms and conditions. Sitemap. Distributor Login. Search. Advantages. Technology. LR 5 Handling. Since 1968, more than 25,000 machines of this series have been operating worldwide in continuously improved and more efficient versions. This is proof of the high acceptance of a design which has been perfected to the last detail. The servo motor pump drive, the compact design and the cantilevered two platen locking system are features that mark these products at the top of the plastic processing industry. Since 1968, BOY shipped nearly 50.000 injection moulding machines around the world from the plant in Neustadt-Fernthal. To start viewing messages,Does any one have access to technical manual for this machine.Yes, however the front page is missing. Unfortunately it's too big to fit in my sheet-feed scanner and has too many pages to be done by hand. I think Holycross has a scanned copy. I might think of starting a section and asking people to contribute to a online resource. Not sure how many will oblige. http://chinajessie.com/seadata/data/uploads/img/159867689964.xml

boy 22 injection molding machine manual, boy 22s molding machine manual.

I broke it into four pieces and total is about 20 megs so can't upload it here. If someone has an account on one of the file share sites where you can put it somewhere and post a link to it here send me an email and I will send you a copy.Can you try emailing them one part at a time. I'm also looking for heater bands. If anyone has a source for those that would be a great help. Thanks, CMC Ive sold my machine now if you still need manual and want to make me an offer? Ive sold my machine now if you still need manual and want to make me an offer? Maybe you try ebay. Thanks! ronaldthompson37 at gmail.com This is the only place where it looks to be available. Thank you. The site is 100 free to join and use, so join today! Please upgrade Internet Explorer to the latest version. Each agency has its own auction rules and may be subject to government ordinances. Contact us with any questions, comments or concerns. All Rights Reserved. Site Map. This is proof of the high acceptance of a design which has been perfected to the last detail. This is proof of the high acceptance of a design which has been perfected to the last detail. Register now and save 77 discount. Register now and save 77 discount. Perhaps you have written in the link incorrectly or have clicked on an old link. Designated trademarks belong to their respective holders. Machineseeker Group GmbH does not accept any liability for the content of linked websites. Register now and save 77 discount. Register now and save 77 discount. Please also note our Privacy policy Injection unit. Screw diameter: 42 mmSpray pressure: 1532 bar. Dosing volume: 200.9 ccm. Clamping unit. Bjtyvrqk70. Clamping force: 80 tSize of the clamping plates: 560x560mm. Ejector: hydraulic. Clamping unit: hydraulic. Control:Weight: 3200 kg. Propulsion:Year of construction: 1992. Clamping force: 500 kN. Access force: 25.7 kN. Opening force: 50.2 kNPallet distance min.: 250 mm. M399jydz. Pallet distance max.: 600 mm. https://www.gloucesterquays.co.uk/images/dynamicImages/braun-vista-basic-infusion-pump-user-manual.xml

Clear width between tie bars: h x v 305 x 305 mmSize of the clamping plates: 500 x 500 mm more Yta0af30. Injection molding machines with protective grid. Processing of materials:Bjqmbwo2flControl T2 Hpxpwie. Drive 11 kWBasic information. Clamping force: 550 kN. Working hours: 44.167 hour. Control panel: Procan CT. N37ql. Technical information. Screw diameter: 42 mm. Max. injection force: 1.235 Bar. Max. dosing volume: 166 cm? Distance between tie bars: 360 x 335 mm. Min. mould height: 250 mm. Max. daylight opening: 650 mm. Options:Year of construction: 2017. Injection unit. Screw diameter: 38 mmSpray pressure: 1508 bar. Dosing volume: 136.1 ccm. Clamping force: 55 tSize of the clamping plates: 540x565mm. Control. Additional equipment. Euromap 67. Robot interface. Air valve x 1. The machine with the original handling of the brand BoyWeight. more Typ: BOY 90 M Procan CTQmangmdjHdqyba2Both injection moulding machines are fully functional. Package price 8.000 EUR ex works. more Basic information. Clamping force: 350 kN. Working hours: 29.80 hour. Control panel: PROCAN ALPHA (1). Screw diameter: 22 mm. Max. injection force: 1732 Bar. Max. dosing volume: 30 cm? Max. shot volume (PS): 28 Gr. Distance between tie bars: 280 x 254 mm. Min. mould height: 200 mm. Max. daylight opening: 500 mm. Bjt0wg9pyt. Extra options:Year of construction: 2017. Bxfua9fu. Screw diameter: 38 mm. Injection weight: 123.9 g. Spray pressure: 1508 bar. Clamping force: 55 tSize of the clamping plates: 540x565 mm. The machine with the original handling of the brand BoyAvailable for immediate delivery.Dwkckid98Ekdy789This machine was solely used for validation and prototype purposes. The universal injectionunit is interchangable to other screw diameters. Basic information. Clamping force: 100 kN. Working hours: 150 hour. Screw diameter: 12 mm. Max. injection force: 3128 Bar. Max. dosing volume: 4,5 cm? Distance between tie bars: 160 mm. Min. mould height: 100 mm. Max. daylig. more Injection unit. http://superbia.lgbt/flotaganis/1647548983

Screw diameter: 32 mmDosing volume: 96.5 ccm. Clamping force: 55 tGwfqns. Size of the clamping plates: 540x565 mm. Additional equipment:Weight: 2430 kg. Price: On reque. more Available for immediate delivery.Bico9qojt9Nx7ias7d more Year of construction: 1991. C7wztzk more Available for immediate delivery.Bico9z9piaDocumentation and operating instructions are available. Bfrqtkoaqd more Year of construction: 1998Technical data see picture. Mut8z0 more Plastifiziereinheit Durchm. 32 mm hochverschlei?fest offene Duse R 35. Materialtrichter. Wasserverteiler 4 fach. Handlingschnittstelle. Handlingschutzhaube. Kernzusteuerung 2- fach. Neue Hydraulikpumpe. Hydr. Auswerfer 80 mm mit Hubbegrenzung. Dekompression. Lichte Weite zw.d.Holmen 335mm x 305mm. Beklfivbgi. Schlie?kraft 500 KNHersteller: DR. BOY. Typ: 90A CT. Baujahr: 2002. Schlie?kraft: 90 Tonnen. Schneckendurchmesser: 36 mm. Steuerung: PROCAM. Bew2hydr3w. Ausstattung: Schnittstelle RoboterAvailable for immediate delivery.Bicpadqu3bModel: AUFM. Tqbfxrn7Bi7rsspsxz. Photo with the characteristics more Mujwdc more Boy 22 S Dip. Plastifiziereinheit 24 Auswerfer 80 mm Hub. Dusenverschlusszylinder. H2kacs2. Ausschrauben eine Drehrichtung mit Zwischenstopp. Ausblasvorrichtung. Lichte Weite zw. den Holmen: 254 mm. Schlie?kraft 220 KN Available for immediate delivery. Bie3vknx3uModel: 150F. Nw2zj. Serial: 3661. Stainless single shaft paddle mixer, 150Kg, guarded lid, manual tipping to discharge, 3Ph, mobile more Bfg8fyhlyr. Thermoplast, Duroplast, Elastomer, Silicon Diameter 16 - 48 mmBoy 22 S Dip. Plastifiziereinheit 28Auswerfer 80 mm. Wasserverteiler 4 fachYdp8utolbBoy 80 T2 20.800h. Plastifiziereinheit 42offene Duese. Vrymcy. Auswerfer 130 mmWasserverteiler 4 fach. Lichte Weite zw.d. Holmen 355 x 355 mm more Auswerfer 80 mm mit Hubbegrenzung. Wasserverteiler 4 fachDekompression. Werkzeugsicherheitsstecker X010. Lichte Weite zw d Holmen 255 x 255 mmBe38otzx9x. Boy 22 D. Plastification unit 24 mmEjector 80 mm. http://asomarecuador.com/images/boxxer-team-manual.pdf

Waterdistributor 4-foldPlastification unit 42 mmBe38u3coemM79oalBfg8owkurpBfg8jbeju3Noby7Bfg8lnnwveY2opbtOver 160,000 inquiries per month Maschinensucher resp.Machineseeker. In addition, the seal can be removed. Designated trademarks belong to their respective holders. I machine parts when I can but geometry is often a limitation. I have no experience with plastic injection molding so I don't know how hard it is to get the process to work. Anybody done this?The vise setup is a little funky I?d most likely do a little rebuild on it. And make my molds a lot different. It?s kind of a hobby toy but may work. I?m still looking to see what is out there though. If I can find the parts I may build my own.Having a mold background, they had me make the tools and run it when we needed some parts made. It worked just fine. There was a hopper and heating element up top, some sort of pressure device to push the plastic out a nozzle down into the 'sprue'. The mold was held in a vise. Very primitive but it worked. As an alternative, could you find a prototype molder to run your mold. I've done that too. JinNJI think his was made by Emco. He showed me several parts he made with it and they looked good. He made it sound like it was easy to make parts with. Might check this out too Small Manual Benchtop Plastic Injection Molding Machine I machine parts when I can but geometry is often a limitation. Anybody done this? At least the Morgan is kind of a real machine.At least the Morgan is kind of a real machine. I've seen some of the parts made with thermoset resin rapid-prototype tools which looked pretty good. I know the difficulty increases with higher temp and filled plastics. Thanks for any firsthand info. Cheers CharlesSo for under 1000 pieces, these are something that is worth exploring, maybe even use multiple rapid-prototyped tools versus aluminum. Cheers, CharlesI've seen some of the parts made with thermoset resin rapid-prototype tools which looked pretty good. https://www.expertnutritionadvisor.com/wp-content/plugins/formcraft/file-upload/server/content/files/1627ee83c529e3---brother-ql580n-manual.pdf

Cheers Charles I don't think my experience with the machine will be good advice for you. I'd call morgan and see what they have to say about your parts and materials. I'd be very skeptical if they act like everything is a slam dunk. (not saying they will) There are quite a few molding experts on this forum. Hopefully they'll chime in and help you out. Molding high temp materials and filled materials is a whole world that I don't have much experience with. It can be very tricky. Good luck.I don't think my experience with the machine will be good advice for you. It can be very tricky. Good luck. Smooth on has a pretty big line, and there are a lot of other companies like them.Plastic Injection Molding Machines for Small and Large Runs I think it was about 10 grand. I can't imagine using the hobby ass shit you linked to. At least the Morgan is kind of a real machine. It is both faster and cheaper to get it done in China.Smooth on has a pretty big line, and there are a lot of other companies like them. The biggest problem with the manually operated machines is lack of injection pressure. Calculate the leverage on the diameter of the ram, and if you don't get up around 15,000 or 20,000 PSI, you'll be pissing in the wind unless the parts are dead simple, with no small sections or fine detail. The manual machines work well for making rubber worms, and simple parts from polypropylene or polystyrene. If you need to prototype polycarbonate, acrylic, or anything glass filled, I don't think you will have sufficient injection pressure. A friend had a Morgan Press when first starting out. The other problem I see with the manual machines and the air operated Morgan is they are plunger presses rather than reciprocating screw. Maybe better to find a small used press.These are simple machines, rugged, and I think BOY still supports everything they ever made. accofire.com/ckfinder/userfiles/files/canon-powershot-s1-is-manual.pdf

I have an older 15S I bought used, and I'm constantly amazed when the molding guys find a cycle that will run a tool that was really intended to run in our 60 ton Battenfeld. DennisThe biggest problem with the manually operated machines is lack of injection pressure. I have an older 15S I bought used, and I'm constantly amazed when the molding guys find a cycle that will run a tool that was really intended to run in our 60 ton Battenfeld. Dennis The problem is that i can't imagine anyone wanting to deal with the pain in the ass of having to educate me to the point of being able to make acceptable parts.I have spent a few hours around molding presses and designed a few molded parts. If you don't have a machine that can be set up with the correct time, temperature and pressures, you are kidding your self. Beside that, those simple two plate molds with the injection directly into cavity won't work except for very simple parts. Any detail or non-uniform sections with glass may not fill correctly or at all. If you want to play with molding toys fine. If you want to base a design on the performance of a part from one of these machines, no. Tom edit:- I agree with the suggestion of the Boy or an Arburg. The next question is, who is going to design the mold. Mold design is just as important and more so than just the machine. Farm it out to a qualified short run house. You will be money ahead. Tom:-I didn't buy the machine. I disagree with them being a joke. It's like a bridgeport compared to CNC mill. Can you make parts on the bridgeport, yeah. I've made a ton of good parts on our shitty little morgan. I've made simple molds and shot good parts in less than an hour. For quick and dirty, simple little parts, they are okay machines. You can do shit like that with a Morgan. To any professional mold person, they're pretty much a joke of a machine.That one is missing its feed hopper. I have no experience with Arburg. {-Variable.fc_1_url-

I do recall a couple things from when I was actively looking for used machines twenty or so years ago: Arburg had a good reputation, and for a small machine their AllRounder was the cat's meow. A really versital machine. One thing wierd with Arburg, however, is their platens and tiebar spacing were really small for their rated clamp tonnage compared to everybody else. And, I was told that they would not support a second hand machine unless THEY did safety upgrades to current standards, and that wasn't cheap.That one is missing its feed hopper. And, I was told that they would not support a second hand machine unless THEY did safety upgrades to current standards, and that wasn't cheap. The older Arburg tech I knew had a finger missing, lost it to an old C4B air operated machine.I used to have a machine that was clamped with a hydraulic jack, then driven with another hydraulic jack. It was used to test custom chemistry resins, created in small quantity. So the mold was simply a dog bone shape, but it did well. An full on hydraulic injection molding machine is like a forklift.it's not a question of if it's going to leak hydraulic oil, it's a question of when. Having surfaces that are not brought to full polish will also increase your tonnage requirement considerably. But, you can knock out simple prototypes pretty quickly. With that said, short term, it's always better to farm out new technology. Long term, it depends on your direction. If you are heading in a direction where you want to be able to make working prototypes in short order, it may pay off to bring it in house.if anything, my experience is that it will always pay off in delivery time, but cost may still be equal. However, with that said, I would still look at pourable plastics if specific resins aren't required, just specific properties. You can do a lot with them.Practical Machinist is the easiest way to learn new techniques, get answers quickly and discuss common challenges with your peers. http://www.marsagri.com/wp-content/plugins/formcraft/file-upload/server/content/files/1627ee86175f41---brother-sewing-cs6000i-manual.pdf

Register for the world?s largest manufacturing technology forum for free today to stay in the know. Learn more about us. All rights reserved. Register today. To learn more, please refer to the cookie policy. We'll bring you the most relevant peer-to-peer conversations happening in the trade and tips and tricks to help you get the job done. You may unsubscribe at any time. The result of this concentration is an effective programme which is used in different industrial sectors for various applications. Continuity and know-how will continue to ensure this top performance. New energy-saving drive technologies like the servo-motor pump drive set the course for the future. California Best Offers Responded to within 24 hours. We are a seller and buyer of industrial equipment with over 35 years experience. Purchase our products with confidence. If you are not satisfied returns are gladly accepted. Contact us about all of your industrial equipment needs: All best offers on Ebay will be responded to within 24 hours. Thanks for looking! My Policies: 100 Customer satisfaction. We gladly accept PayPAL and payment on pickup. If you have other Payment needs. Please contact us and we will try to work it out with you. We usually ship the next business day after payment is received. We also offer Expedited shipping on all products. Look under shipping options near the top of the page. We reserve the right to ship via the fastest.We will always try to combine shipping. Although we will add a small supplies charge to each shipment to cover costs. Checkout my feedback and buy with confidence. No liability expressed or implied on installation or suitability for a particular use. Visit our Ebay stores for more great items and ProStores website at WWW.INDUSTRIALSURPLUSSTUFF.COM Pictures are typical of the units described.Another auction from Surplus and Used Electrical Stuff. Powered by Other than that it is complete with good motor.Good hydraulic pump, hoses, guards,chute.etc. http://www.abvent.com/emailing/files/canon-powershot-s1-is-manual-pdf.pdf

Complete injection unit has been rebuilt with all new Boy parts and seals and never used. Very nice platens with optional 50MM thick ejector platen backing plate.Optional Hydraulic pressure amplifier.Call or email for more pictures and info. 8585495050.HYDRAULIC OIL HAS BEEN DRAINED FOR TRANSPORT. Buyer responsible for all shipping arrangements.Best Offers Responded to within 24 hours. Powered by Best Offers Responded to within 24 hours. We reserve the right to ship via the fastest and.We will always try to combine shipping. Powered by When the machine was pulled out of service in was in working order. The machine is complete. But needs minor reassembly. There is minor rust on many surfaces. But it can be cleaned up and be put back into service. This machine has been sitting in storage for many years. We have never ran the machine so we do not know if it is in working condition. If you are serious about buying the machine, we can power it up and determine if everything operates. It is being sold as-is with no warrantee. For a small fee. We will palletize this product for shipping. We estimate weight of 2,500 lbs, but the buyer will pay shipping for actual weight. FOB Yakima WA. Buyer is responsible to arrange shipping. Loading on your truck is no-charge.. more Normal 0 false false false EN-US ZH-CN X-NONE Local Pickups Local pickup is available for all items Monday thru Friday 8:30am- 4:30pm Domestic Shipments Domestic shipments are sent via UPS or USPS Priority Service. We choose the fastest.Weight, and value ratio. International Shipments We ship to all international countries. International shipments are sent USPS International Priority unless otherwise requested. Contact us for international shipping quotes. Freight Shipments Items requiring freight will be securely strapped to a pallet and loaded at no additional charge. Your satisfaction is our highest priority. Concerns, or issues you may have. Buyer responsible for moving loading and transportation. Specifications are to the best of our knowledge. A whole variety of materials can be processed on the BOY machines: Thermoplastics. Elastomers. Thermoset materials. Liquid silicone. Powdered metal and ceramic powders. Specifications: 22 Tons. To go to The Manufacturers Website: Check out the photos.Give us a call or email. Reliable Tool currently has a large selection of products listed, please check out our other auctions in this category by visiting our page for more Great Deals. Bidding starts at a dollar with no reserve.The machine is currently under power and we have taken a video of it producing parts. The link for viewing the video is listed below. The machine is in very good condition. We purchased this machine from an automotive parts supplier who had an extensive preventative maintenance program. Total hours on the machine is 61.543. We purchased 2 of the 50M machines and will be listing the other machine at a later date. Our company is currently expanding our tooling division and due to space issues we are selling several of our molding machines. We have owned Boy molding machines since 1993 and they have always performed well for us. Comes with operating manual. Will be glad to answer any questions you may have. Buyer will be responsible for any rigging and shipping cost. We can load on. more trailer with crane if you would like to pick up. Mold weight is 4900 pounds. Click on the link below to see the machine run. A picture of the machine plate says: Dr. Boy GMBH 45466 Fernthal W. Germany Boy 22S. 220V, 160 bar, 760KG, Website: Local pickup. We will prepare it for shipment by putting it on a skid. We've owned this unit for about 15 years.and it was stored in a warehouse except for the last 6 months. We were told that the unit was in working condition when we got it. Great machine used for educational purposes so it has very little use. I also have accessories including: Plastic dryer, Mold Heater, spare barrel. All sold as a package deal. Buyer to arrange pickup and shipping by company of their choice.I will load. It is fully functional and has been verified operational by a local molding machine technician. It is being sold as is where is. We purchased the machine with the intent of molding some of our components but the opportunity never panned out. We will pay for the crating fee but the buyer is responsible for organizing and paying for freight shipping. Item is located in Phoenix AZ. If you have any questions. Please ask before you bid. Item is sold as is with no warranty. The unit was working when it was taken out of service. Final Fantasy Ii Nes Manual is a command in Final Fantasy II that allows the character to cast one of twoDSOP covers the protoype NES official-translation, Dark Shadow Over Palakia. Lilliputian, the site had serious problems that lasted for over a year boy and his blob manual pdf which meant it was meaningless to approve manuals for download. It turns the blob into a jack, and it’s used to bump things. Culled from various sources over the years, this is our reference area for various video game instruction manuals. Overview David Crane 's A Boy and His Blob: Trouble in Blobolonia is the first of two games starring the titular Boy (no name given) and his blob, Blobert. A Boy and His Blob also sold well and won several awards for Crane. However, the treasure does sparkle quite nicely. Learn to use these shapes to overcome even the most outrageous obstacles. A Boy and His Blob is a re-release of the Wii game, making it finally available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, Xbox One and PC. A Boy and His Blob review Although none of that is really made clear in-game and is instead explained to you through the instruction manual; once again homage to the game’s NES roots. Released in Download game manual. walkthrough of A Boy And His Blob for the Wii PS4, Vita, PC and Xbox One, all treasure chests found. When a Nintendo game enjoys that kind of success, a sequel is almost guaranteed, and A Boy and his blob is no exception. You will play as a boy fighting against mysterious shadow creatures invading both Earth and the planet Blobolonia. The Boy is unable to perform many actions on his own; being limited to walking and throwing jellybeans. Welcome: Username: Password: A Boy And His Blob: Manual 04 Apr incognito kB A Nightmare on Elm Street: Manual the site had serious problems that lasted for over a year which meant it was meaningless to approve manuals for download. The boy can feed the blob 60(50). Stealth ATF (Activision), and A Boy and His Blob Entertainment' award,winning first releascy Garry currently serves as President. A Boy and His Blob is a port of a Wii game, which in and of itself was a reimagining of a NES game, A Boy and His Blob: Trouble on Blobolonia. This time, however, Absolute Entertainment is bringing the adventures of Blobert to the Game Boy. A reimagining of the boy and his blob manual pdf NES classic, as the boy, you feed your blob jelly beans and watch him transform into cool and useful objects to solve puzzles and escape danger. When this NES manual project was first begun there. And to get the vitamins, they'll need money. NINTENDO GAME MANUALS - LETTER A (currently there are 21 manuals up) Abadox: A Boy and his Blob: Adventure Island: Adventure Island 2: Adventure Island 3. Emulation Lair The Vault Manual Project Message Boards boy and his blob manual pdf FFA Links. A Boy and His Blob Walkthrough. As the boy, you feed Blob jelly beans and watch him transform into cool and useful objects to solve puzzles and escape danger. The boy can feed the blob a. This brings the total PDF game manuals for this system to The manuals are available in our Download Section, F. Description: A Boy and His Blob makes its triumphant return. Title screen. Blob (his full name is Blobert) came to Earth looking for someone to help him defeat the evil emperor. Whatever its commercial success was, A Boy And His Blob is a rather unique but fairly flawed game that left a lasting impression on me. Apple Jellybean: You start out with 12 of them. It was developed by Imagineering and published by Absolute Entertainment. Playing the part of the boy, gamers must work together with their new blob friend to solve puzzles, defeat monsters, and escape danger on Earth and. Advanced Boy and His Blob, A boy and his blob manual pdf (USA). A Boy and his Blob: Trouble on Blobolonia on the Nintendo NES. In A Boy and His Blob, an evil emperor has seized the throne boy and his blob manual pdf of Blobolonia, and the fate of its inhabitants lies in the hands of the blob and a young boy he encounters when he crash lands on Earth. When a Nintendo game enjoys that kind of success, a sequel is almost guaranteed, boy and his blob manual pdf and A Boy and his blob is no exception.